hope this Monday is treating you well. I am back to discuss some of the today’s headlines.. and trust me there are some shocking ones.
- Jessica Lowndes engaged to Jon Lowitz
Can I just say that I LOVE engagements, especially celeb ones. But I would also love to point out that Lowndes is a beautiful 27-year old actress from the 90210 reboot and Lowitz is a comedian actor, aged 58-years old.
Now you see the ick factor that I just can’t seem to get over.
Lowndes announced their engagement today on social media, posting a rather large diamond ring sported on her left hand.
With endless social media posts, including an Instagram video of her “bae” waking her up in the morning.
What do we think of this? Despite their age difference, the pair are claiming to be a real and honest couple. And it is not like either of them are super famous, or ever in the media. So honestly, I hope they are happy and in love, with lots of years of marriage ahead of them.
But still kinda werid too me…… source: instagram
2. Box Office Blowouts
Here are the top North American films in theatres this weekend…
- Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice $170 million
- Zootopia:$23.1 million
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2: $18 million
- Miracles from Heaven: $9.5 million
3. E! Online reported Ivanka Trump, daughter of Republican candidate Donald Trump, gave birth to her third child earlier today. The 34-year old fashion designer gave birth to a baby boy with husband and real estate developer Jarred Kushner. The two started dating in 2007 and married two years later.
The pair announced the name of their baby on Twitter today,
“Jared and I feel incredibly blessed to announce the arrival of Theodore James Kushner.”
Taking after her father’s incredible work ethic, Ivanka remained working during her pregnancy and also advocating for her father’s presidential campaign from the start.Congrats Ivanka and Jarred!
4. Lastly but not because she is one to forget…. Happy 30th birthday to Lady Gaga!