And now for some box office buzz!
Not much change to this weekend’s box office results, but some new titles have made this list!
In the top spot for the second weekend in a row, “Captain America: Civil War,” starring Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr.
The Disney film made over $72 million this weekend, earning almost $300 million overall.
The film follows the franchise of super heros such as Captain America, Iron Man, the Black Widow, the Hulk, and the Avengers.
In this film, political interference in the Avengers’ activities causes a rift between former allies Captain America and Iron Man.
Next up, “The Jungle Book” secures its second spot in the list this week. This is the fifth week in release for the film, earning $17.7 million this weekend alone.
The movie stars Neel Sethi, Idris Elba, Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson.
In the third spot we have a newcomer. “Money Monster” starring Julia Roberts and George Clooney debuted at the box office this weekend, earning $15 million.
The Sony film was directed by actress Jodie Foster and follows a financial TV host and his producers when an irate investor takes over their studio.
Other films in the top ten this week,
4. “The Darkness” starring Kevin Bacon and Jennifer Morrison, earning $5 million in its first week.
5. “Mother’s Day” starring Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston, earning another $3 million.
6. “Zootopia” makes it to the sixth spot this week.
7. “The Huntsman: Winter’s War” drops down from fourth to seventh place this week.
8. “Keanu” starring comedy duo Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
9. Ice Cube’s “Barbershop: The Next Cut” in ninth place.
10. “The Boss” starring Melissa McCarthy rounds out the top ten this week.