Good morning readers and fellow bloggers,
I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and good times, but before you step out into the day, here are all the latest headlines from this week!
- Sad news to start with today.
Iggy Azalea and Nick Young are officially over, and the reasons why just keep spilling out.
Azalea has finally revealed why her and the 31-year-old basketball player called off their engagement.
Rumours have been swirling in the Hollywood world, suspecting it had something to do with Young’s alleged cheating scandal in March, when a video surfaced of him talking to other women, but it’s actually another cheating scandal that caused Izalea to kick Young to the curb.
Turns out Young was caught cheating recently by Iggy in their home that they share together.
“I broke up with Nick because I found out he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on security footage,” the “Fancy” rapper tweeted on Thursday.
After the March scandal, Iggy, 26, tried to make her relationship with Young work.
But shortly after calling off the wedding, she told her followers the true reason of the relationships’ demise.
“Unfortunately, although I love Nick and I have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him– It’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to. I genuinely wish Nick the best,” she posted. “It’s never easy to part ways with the person you planned you’re entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is blank page.”
Young didn’t seem to phased about the break up, making that obvious in a single tweet (no really).
“Single,” the L.A. Laker tweeted after Azalea announced the news on social media.
Although it seemed like Azalea was taken it well, until the rumours started to change from cheating to now baby mama drama.
According to Life & Style, Young has a one-night stand with ex-girlfriend, Keonna Green, allegedly impregnanting her.. again.
She is the mother of Nick’s first child, Nick Young Jr.
Green is apparently four months pregnant.
So now Azalea has changed her tune a bit, I mean wouldn’t you …
“I find it baffling anyone would make the choice to bring a child into the world under these circumstances + want attention and $ for it,” she tweeted on Thursday.
She also added, “I feel like my body was just drop kicked out of a plane with no parachute.”
I feel awful for this girl, she has to publicly go through this even after she stood by her man in March.
ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER… JUST SAYING.
- In music news, just hours after releasing her new song, “M.I.L.F. $,” Fergie released an epic music video for it starring her, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara, Kim Kardashian and more, ya know since they are hot moms.
The video focuses on what Fergie considers “M.I.L.F. Land,” and also has scenes of the hot mamas showering themselves with milk.
“M.I.L.F. $” is the first single from Fergie’s second solo album, Double Dutchess.
The album is due out later this year, and this video just causes more and more excitment about it.
Her first solo album released a decade ago in 2006, selling over 8 million copies worldwide.
Check out the video here!
- Speaking of those on a hiatus, Lindsay Lohan recently sat down with Vanity Fair to discuss her plans for the future.
Lohan is known for stepping out in the Hollywood scene as a successful child actor, but later spiralling down in life as the fame and fortune became too much for her (ie, arrests, partying, etc).
She just turned 30, is dating Egor Tarabasov, a Russian heir and hasn’t done much with her career lately.
Here are some of the highlights of the interview;
1. On turning 30: “I feel great! Age is only a number, right? I have learned a lot over time. I am in a wonderful place in life and look forward to the near and far future and projects that I am working on.
2. Her plans for the next 10 years: “Making more films, writing my book, starting my charity, working with children a lot. Maybe having some of my own soon—after I get some movies done, first.
3. What she would say to her younger self now: “I can’t say that I would have listened then, haha. My mother taught me to always be humble, and that is something I live by still today, so I would say that. I would also probably say don’t go too fast. Pay attention to the people you surround yourself with and make sure they have honest intentions. Put yourself first, and just breathe. Be happy and always be grateful for the moment you have in front of you. Be here, now.”
As a kid, I loved Lindsay Lohan.
She starred in one of my all time favourite films, “The Parent Trap,” and later on in the iconic “Mean Girls.”
When she went out of control with rehab and arrests, the world turned their back on her, which is understandable.
She was no longer that fresh-face girl on the screen, but one who was falling out of clubs,drunk, on a consistent basis.
The fact that Lohan wants to do other films kind of shocks me, but every star has to make money somehow.
I don’t think Lohan will ever be as promising as she once was, but people would watch a movie she was in just to see how bad it could be.
I love when she says she will do a couple movies before having children.
A career like acting is difficult to do while being a parent and I don’t think Lohan is ready to leave the spotlight just yet.