I thought this week I would do a different type of post to attract attention onto the music scene. This week I will be listing the Billboard Top 100 top ten songs of the week to highlight what is trending in music.
Top 10 Songs This Week…
10. I Hate U I Love U– gnash featuring Olivia O’Brien
9. Don’t Let Me Down– The Chainsmokers feauring Daya
8. Cheap Thrills– Sia featuring Sean Paul
7. Treat You Better– Shawn Mendes
Pickering native Shawn Mendes moves down one spot this week, but is still going strong at the seventh spot after 18 weeks on the charts.
6. Broccoli– D.R.A.M. featuring Lil Yachty
D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty made a huge leap on this list this week. From the eighth spot and moving to the sixth this week, Broccoli has become a huge trending track this month.
5. Let Me Love You– DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber
4. Cold Water– Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber & MO
3. Heathens– Twenty One Pilots
2. Starboy– the Weeknd featuring Daft Punk
The new single from the Weeknd has been out for three weeks now and slowly making its way to the No.1 spot. Last week Starboy landed at No.3 and moved up one position this week.
And your No.1 song this week…
- Closer– The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey
The Chainsmokers have been doing exceptionally well this year. This song has been on the chart for 10 weeks now.